We firmly believe this is truly a critical aspect of a business’ success, especially within the food industry. We would love to assist you in implementing a customer experience system in your company. This system would provide you and your employees guidance, effective strategies and most importantly, the motivation needed to ensure a seamless customer service journey; from that initial contact to when they make a purchase (or not). With a history of fostering a culture of continuous improvement, Lola has consistently motivated and empowered teams to achieve their highest potential, resulting in enhanced team cohesion and overall success in various professional settings. Read full text here.
BONUS: her services are offered In French, English and Creole. You're welcome ;)
Together we could enhance your organization’s overall productivity by organizing team-building events and activities that fosters employee motivation, development, and increases performance. Invest in your business and receive our exclusive service with Lola to know which development package works best for you and your team.
Book your Discussion with Lola to discuss further!
- Select the meal that you want to learn below.
- Choose whether you want to follow along virtually or have the class in person. You also have the option to have the ingredients shipped to you 24-48h before your class!
- Select “Book Class” to confirm the date of your cooking class via our online calendar.
- Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email with the details (zoom link for online classes) + Materials needed for the class.
- You are all set! Make sure you have your materials ready for the class and get cooking!
Banann Pezé - Fried Plantains
Banann Pezé. Let's make this amazing plantain meal, dish, entrée. Whatever names we give it, we still love its light saltiness and crispiness.
Bouyon Beef Stew is packed with root vegetables, flour dumplings and chunky pieces of beef
Diri Kolé - Rice and Red Beans
Diri Kolé, we would have to say is THE most popular Haitian dish out there. And cooked with rice, and with our selection of Creole spices.
Djon Djon- Mushroom Rice
Djon Djon black mushroom rice is Haiti's National rice. It is by far one of our all time favorites, because of it's rich, dark black color caused by the mushrooms.